Please ensure to read and familiarise yourself with our Covid-19 Policies.
ALERT LEVEL 2
- Once you are parked, text Shenara on 021 069 59 39. She will notify you when she is ready and you can enter the salon.
- Please do not bring any guests to your appointment. If you require a support person, please text or email Shenara and let her know at least 24 hours in advance.
- Shenara will be wearing a mask and washing her hands thoroughly between every client. It is optional for clients to wear a mask/gloves for their appointment.
- All clients are encouraged to bring their own bottle of water/refreshments to the salon.
- Please bring your own magazines/books to read at your appointment.
- Please bare with us as we take precautions to keep staff and clients safe. Shenara will be disinfecting chairs, tools and surfaces after every client and may run a few minutes late to begin your appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell, have cold/flu symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19, please ring or email Shenara to reschedule your appointment immediately. We need to work together to keep everyone in the salon safe.
- Picking up products in the salon will be by appointment only in order to minimise interactions between clients. Please email Shenara at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a time to pick up products or to have products posted out to you.
- These are unprecedented times. We kindly ask that you are patient and comply with all policies and be kind and respectful to all staff and clients.